Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Welcome  Affiliates  Shop  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Optimum Balance Products - Pro Race Products (10% Discount for B4T Members)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
obp.ltd
Learner
Learner

Male Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Optimum Balance Products - Pro Race Products (10% Discount for B4T Members) Empty
PostSubject: Optimum Balance Products - Pro Race Products (10% Discount for B4T Members)   Optimum Balance Products - Pro Race Products (10% Discount for B4T Members) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:06 am

Optimum Balance Products - Pro Race Products (10% Discount for B4T Members) Single11

Hi all,

Built4Track have kindly affiliated Obp Ltd with the club, meaning Obp Ltd are happy to offer all B4T members a 10% discount off any obp manufactured products.

Brief Description

Optimum Balance Products Ltd is fast becoming one of the leading European / Worldwide manufactures and suppliers of Brake, Clutch, Accelerator Pedal Box Solutions and Alloy components to the Performance Car and Race Car industries. Competition is the best of test beds, and OBP’s intimate association with motor sport brings many benefits for the latest high performance road cars. OBP have over 20 years experience in the self build, performance car and race car markets. The company mission and ethos is to supply you with the best products possible. Delivering long lasting, incredible quality that looks and feels great.

These are some of the products we can offer you;

Race Pedal Boxes

Hydraulic Handbrakes

Alloy Fuel Swirl Pots

Alloy Oil Catch Tanks

Alloy Navigator Foot Rests

Alloy Fuel Tanks

Alloy Header Tanks

Alloy Rally Ramps

Alloy Dry Sump Tanks

Cooling Louvers

Red Top & Odyssey Battery Brackets

Race & Rally Work Sill Stands

If your unable to find exactly what your looking for, we have the facilities to produce bespoke items to your specification.

You are the force behind our current products range and any future products. We listen to your ideas, so if you have any feedback it is highly welcomed and listened to.

To make sure you recieve the discount, you must order a product over a phone or by e-mail and state the discount code.

telephone: 01487 812301
email: sam@obpltd.com

To get the discount code, you must PM me or either Norledge.

Any questions about our products, feel free to either contact me here, by email sam@obp.uk.net or by phoning with the number above.

Obp Ltd. look forwards to hearing from and helping all of you!

Many Thanks,
Sam from Obp.

Last edited by obp.ltd on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.obp.uk.net
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

Male Number of posts : 7510
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Optimum Balance Products - Pro Race Products (10% Discount for B4T Members) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optimum Balance Products - Pro Race Products (10% Discount for B4T Members)   Optimum Balance Products - Pro Race Products (10% Discount for B4T Members) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:17 am

Thanks for signing up... i'll be spending quite a lot of money with you Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.www.built4track.co.uk
obp.ltd
Learner
Learner

PostSubject: Re: Optimum Balance Products - Pro Race Products (10% Discount for B4T Members)   Optimum Balance Products - Pro Race Products (10% Discount for B4T Members) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:23 am

No problem!
Laughing I'm very glad to hear that!

Any questions, send them my way!

Thanks again Stu Optimum Balance Products - Pro Race Products (10% Discount for B4T Members) 734853
Back to top Go down
woz_106
Moderators
Moderators
woz_106

Male Number of posts : 5169
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Optimum Balance Products - Pro Race Products (10% Discount for B4T Members)   Optimum Balance Products - Pro Race Products (10% Discount for B4T Members) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:31 am

welcome to the forum...prices seem very good.
Back to top Go down
Reechard
Track God
Track God

Male Number of posts : 2746
Registration date : 2010-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Optimum Balance Products - Pro Race Products (10% Discount for B4T Members)   Optimum Balance Products - Pro Race Products (10% Discount for B4T Members) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:52 am

Some great products and as Woz says good prices too.

I will be investing in a catch tank and swirl pot soon Smile
And probably lots more stuff I spot
Back to top Go down
obp.ltd
Learner
Learner

PostSubject: Re: Optimum Balance Products - Pro Race Products (10% Discount for B4T Members)   Optimum Balance Products - Pro Race Products (10% Discount for B4T Members) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:59 pm

Thanks for the good feedback guys! cheers

Remember any questions, send them my way!
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

Male Number of posts : 7510
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Optimum Balance Products - Pro Race Products (10% Discount for B4T Members)   Optimum Balance Products - Pro Race Products (10% Discount for B4T Members) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:07 pm

Had my swirl tank through this morning! Spot on!

Sexy welds, well packaged, top service!
Back to top Go down
http://www.www.built4track.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Optimum Balance Products - Pro Race Products (10% Discount for B4T Members)   Optimum Balance Products - Pro Race Products (10% Discount for B4T Members) Empty

Back to top Go down

Optimum Balance Products - Pro Race Products (10% Discount for B4T Members)
Page 1 of 1