Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Welcome  Affiliates  Shop  Latest images  Register  Log in  

not new, but have come back , ( with a insurance freindly 106xs ;) )

Go down 
+2
Norledge
ben106
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ben106
Learner
Learner
ben106

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-09-16

not new, but have come back , ( with a insurance freindly 106xs ;) )  Empty
PostSubject: not new, but have come back , ( with a insurance freindly 106xs ;) )    not new, but have come back , ( with a insurance freindly 106xs ;) )  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:35 am

so i was on here a wile back and 1st up id like to apologize as i was a bit of a Man Meat lol,

so i had a 106 rallye s2 rep ( thank you to woz for sorting out my insurance ect Wink if he remembers lol )

so i sold that and bought a 306 hdi, had that for a month and sold it for a quicksilver, loved every minit of that car, untill i crashed it a few weeks ago, it was my falut, i was driving like a prick and got to cocky behind the wheel, luckly it was on a country road in middle of no were and no one was hurt, i walked away, and bought a 106 xs s1 1.4 the other week, but when i got it, i cant seem to drive fast at all, im that scared ect, and tbh i love that , =] so ive decided to keep my racing to a track were it should be, as id like to leave the silly boyracer behind from now on =] soo, ive currently stripped it out, drilled air holes in number plate, painting the inside ect ready for a full omp cage Smile its diablo red and shlould be picking my rallye steels up tomorow or the next day, then im ordering some rmd buckets, TRS 4 point harnesses, (already have a full spax suspension kit wating to go on ), il upload some pics tomorow if anyones intrested many thanks benji,x
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

Male Number of posts : 7510
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: not new, but have come back , ( with a insurance freindly 106xs ;) )    not new, but have come back , ( with a insurance freindly 106xs ;) )  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:39 am

Welcome back... a few spaces have just opened up of llandow if you need a bit of... pursuasion Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.www.built4track.co.uk
ben106
Learner
Learner
ben106

PostSubject: Re: not new, but have come back , ( with a insurance freindly 106xs ;) )    not new, but have come back , ( with a insurance freindly 106xs ;) )  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:46 am

i have no cash to spend atm other wise i would, all my money is going on the xs, before i drive it, want to feel safe as poss Wink
Back to top Go down
Reechard
Track God
Track God

Male Number of posts : 2746
Registration date : 2010-04-23

PostSubject: Re: not new, but have come back , ( with a insurance freindly 106xs ;) )    not new, but have come back , ( with a insurance freindly 106xs ;) )  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:59 am

Welcome back.

Another 106/saxo!!! Get some pics up.
Back to top Go down
ben106
Learner
Learner
ben106

PostSubject: Re: not new, but have come back , ( with a insurance freindly 106xs ;) )    not new, but have come back , ( with a insurance freindly 106xs ;) )  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:14 am

yeah, doing this one properly tho, no bodging cutting corners ect, spesh not safty aspects, oh and all mods are declared to insurance Smile
Back to top Go down
Reechard
Track God
Track God

Male Number of posts : 2746
Registration date : 2010-04-23

PostSubject: Re: not new, but have come back , ( with a insurance freindly 106xs ;) )    not new, but have come back , ( with a insurance freindly 106xs ;) )  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:15 am

You are in the wrong place for no bodging lol.
Prime example has been my saxo rebuild, or Norledge's weapon, I mean tool of choice.

What mods have you got on it so far?
Back to top Go down
ben106
Learner
Learner
ben106

PostSubject: Re: not new, but have come back , ( with a insurance freindly 106xs ;) )    not new, but have come back , ( with a insurance freindly 106xs ;) )  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:31 am

just stripped out rear atm, std xsi seats, will be replaced soon, just saving for a cage atm, and hg has just gone so need that fixing soon too, =]
Back to top Go down
woz_106
Moderators
Moderators
woz_106

Male Number of posts : 5169
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: not new, but have come back , ( with a insurance freindly 106xs ;) )    not new, but have come back , ( with a insurance freindly 106xs ;) )  EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:24 am

I remember you...welcome back mate, how did I help? Laughing
Back to top Go down
ben106
Learner
Learner
ben106

PostSubject: Re: not new, but have come back , ( with a insurance freindly 106xs ;) )    not new, but have come back , ( with a insurance freindly 106xs ;) )  EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:29 am

got me to go to adrian flux for ma rallye rep lol got it all done legit after that? lol
Back to top Go down
Huw
Can handle a Powerslide
Can handle a Powerslide
Huw

Male Number of posts : 1029
Registration date : 2010-04-25

PostSubject: Re: not new, but have come back , ( with a insurance freindly 106xs ;) )    not new, but have come back , ( with a insurance freindly 106xs ;) )  EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:34 am

Welcome to the club Smile
Back to top Go down
Masher
Track God
Track God
Masher

Male Number of posts : 2232
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: not new, but have come back , ( with a insurance freindly 106xs ;) )    not new, but have come back , ( with a insurance freindly 106xs ;) )  EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:36 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.thetrackdayclub.com/
woz_106
Moderators
Moderators
woz_106

Male Number of posts : 5169
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: not new, but have come back , ( with a insurance freindly 106xs ;) )    not new, but have come back , ( with a insurance freindly 106xs ;) )  EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:13 am

ben106 wrote:
got me to go to adrian flux for ma rallye rep lol got it all done legit after that? lol

oh no problem Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not new, but have come back , ( with a insurance freindly 106xs ;) )    not new, but have come back , ( with a insurance freindly 106xs ;) )  Empty

Back to top Go down

not new, but have come back , ( with a insurance freindly 106xs ;) )
Page 1 of 1