Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Welcome  Affiliates  Shop  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?

Go down 
+59
Ed Doe
ash
Fugs
crane
Stevie
marvin151173
sje00
Chris_429
Steph
Mr-G
5paul5
Sam
Dave-R
MGM
G-Stan
snaggler
Adam86
konlabos
MR101
dabbott151
Davveee
Whiting
adamkst
Ah_Yeah_Thats_Got_A_Turbo
Reechard
JoshG
spritely
nellers2001
jamesy
toger13
Special K
Ustbutler
ben106
Celica
Masher
J50 ONK
Jules
kingy
haddow_AX
diy_gti
PhillipM
Goders172sport
Phil
seph
Steady_Eddy
stanners
iw_laurence
bomber
jezer101
Karl
James
Burp
Sez
ph1l5
Ape
bunji
woz_106
Emily
Norledge
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Special K
Can Handle Lift-Off
Can Handle Lift-Off
Special K

Female Number of posts : 922
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:04 am

welcome to the darkside Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
G-Stan
Beginner
Beginner

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:07 am

Hi!! I'm stan from Worcester
I have a mg zr as a run around but my real pride and joy is my Mgf shell Smile
Will be on track when its ready!!
Found out about this place from a stickker on a car lol.
Back to top Go down
MGM
Track God
Track God

Male Number of posts : 2841
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:18 am

welcome. is your zr errr, fairly heavily modified by any chance?
Back to top Go down
woz_106
Moderators
Moderators
woz_106

Male Number of posts : 5169
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:19 am

G-Stan wrote:
Hi!! I'm stan from Worcester
I have a mg zr as a run around but my real pride and joy is my Mgf shell Smile
Will be on track when its ready!!
Found out about this place from a stickker on a car lol.

do you know the car it was on I frequent worcester quite alot Laughing
Back to top Go down
G-Stan
Beginner
Beginner

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:46 pm

ha. it is fairly modified. its only a 1.4 but The previous owner did lots to it. I ent touched it because last time i touched a car it ended up striped.
I saw it on a little blue 106 i think at the bullring carpark in Birmingham Smile bumper stickers are good advertisements, i just looked at the name built 4 track and thought it was for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Dave-R
Moderators
Moderators
Dave-R

Male Number of posts : 1593
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:51 pm

Welcome G-Stan and snaggler.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Track God
Track God
Sam

Male Number of posts : 2143
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:15 pm

G-Stan wrote:
ha. it is fairly modified. its only a 1.4 but The previous owner did lots to it. I ent touched it because last time i touched a car it ended up striped.
I saw it on a little blue 106 i think at the bullring carpark in Birmingham Smile bumper stickers are good advertisements, i just looked at the name built 4 track and thought it was for me Smile

Welcome

And might that be a little blue Clio by any chance Razz

I was at the bullring on Monday.

And btw this club isn't full of 1 liter, old bangers like mine Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.samtalksshiz.blogspot.com
MGM
Track God
Track God

Male Number of posts : 2841
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:26 pm

this is true, we have a wide selection of 1.6 bangers as well Laughing
Back to top Go down
Special K
Can Handle Lift-Off
Can Handle Lift-Off
Special K

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:28 pm

it is fair to say we are a varied bunch lol Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Sam
Track God
Track God
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:27 am

full of diversity!!

and the odd 106

Razz
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

Male Number of posts : 7510
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:31 am

Nothing wrong with 1.0l... as long as they rev to 13000RPM Razz

Welcome Guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.www.built4track.co.uk
Sam
Track God
Track God
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:47 am

Norledge wrote:
Nothing wrong with 1.0l... as long as they rev to 13000RPM Razz

Welcome Guys Very Happy

Woops rabbit
Back to top Go down
Special K
Can Handle Lift-Off
Can Handle Lift-Off
Special K

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:21 pm

Sam wrote:
full of diversity!!

and the odd 106

Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 Icon_razz

lmfao understatement of the week Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
5paul5
Beginner
Beginner

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:56 am

hI, Im paul from Bridgend

Current cars are subaru wrx and mazda mx5

Self employed decorator

Back to top Go down
Adam86
Treasurer
Treasurer
Adam86

Male Number of posts : 3248
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:57 am

Welcome mate get some pics of the cars up Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 734853
Back to top Go down
nellers2001
Moderators
Moderators
nellers2001

Male Number of posts : 1654
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:51 am

Welcome. As said get some info of you and your cars up!
Back to top Go down
Mr-G
Beginner
Beginner

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:35 am

Gareth from Fleet in Hampshire.

Drive a stripped out Astra 2.0 GTE

Technical sales advisor for a company called Just Kampers
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:47 am

Hi Gareth Razz

Mk1 or 2?

Get a progress thread going Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr-G
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:08 am

Its a Mk2 8v mate, will have to get a few pics together, its a long way from finished but its getting there.
Back to top Go down
nellers2001
Moderators
Moderators
nellers2001

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:20 am

Welcome to the club. Get a newbie thread up and treat us to some pics Wink nice to see a vauxhall in the club!
Back to top Go down
jamesy
Moderators
Moderators
jamesy

Male Number of posts : 2769

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:37 am

Welcome to the club mate
Back to top Go down
woz_106
Moderators
Moderators
woz_106

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:06 pm

welcome mate, we have a vx220 iirc thats it for vauxhalls on here at the moment.

as said get some pics up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr-G
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:27 am

Here are a few pics of the car, as I said it is very far from completed at the moment but I hope to have it ready by next spring....The fuel system needs to be finished over the winter and you will have to excuse the condition of the bolsters on the seats, they were free Wink.

Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 M92es3

Ammeter, Water temp and Oil pressure gauges in a custom pod.

Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 2hoi7h4

Oil temp gauge on the A pillar.

Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 2vcavlu

Kill switches for the fuel pumps.

Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 2rcvqlh

Boot mounted fuel system with 1 ltr swirl pot, lift pump and main pump, this is yet to be finished as i need to get some relays and finish the plumbing in.

Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 2qipjj8

Oil catch tank, also added a gearbox breather vent.

Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 Dw77fa

Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 120s2lf

Cobra Daytonas on custom made subframes and Securon harnesses.

Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 2qk3qdy

MOMO steering wheel and boss.

Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 27xmozn
Back to top Go down
Adam86
Treasurer
Treasurer
Adam86

Male Number of posts : 3248
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:25 am

I like Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 734853
Back to top Go down
nellers2001
Moderators
Moderators
nellers2001

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:05 am

Looks good mate!
Back to top Go down
Mr-G
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:07 am

Getting there, I will start a proper thread and post some pics of the new cylinder head up, Should free up about 12hp Smile
Back to top Go down
jamesy
Moderators
Moderators
jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:51 am

Looks sweet that mate love a mk2 dont see many about anymore
Back to top Go down
Mr-G
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:57 am

Total Vauxhall did a database check last year and apparently there are less then 300 astra GTE's left in the country.
Back to top Go down
jamesy
Moderators
Moderators
jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:11 am

What 16v and 8v? chuffin hell
Back to top Go down
Mr-G
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:12 am

yeh thats 8v gte, 16v gte and champion editions getting rare now.
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:37 am

Theres one local to me driven by some old chap, sills are rusty but i still want it Razz

How have you mounted the main pump? I'm using the same one... Look like exhaust clamps in that pic?
Back to top Go down
Mr-G
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:40 am

Yep they are exhaust clamps, I also cut small lengths of 7mm fuel hose and mounted them under the clamps to reduce the vibration Smile
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:41 am

Luckily mines got a rubber jacket on it! If you can find a Diesel Freelander in a breakers you can pull it off that!
Back to top Go down
Mr-G
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:42 am

It did have one on it when it was mounted under the car, i took it off as i was going for the pretty look lol.....not so concerned about that now but at some point i need to take it all out and paint the boot floor.
Back to top Go down
Steph
Can Handle Lift-Off
Can Handle Lift-Off
Steph

Female Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2010-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:25 am

Welcome Smile My mum would get moist over that, she used to have a Mk1 and two Mk2 GTE's a few years back, love them!
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:27 am

Steph wrote:
My mum would get moist over that,

Niiiicee... where you been hiding? Razz
Back to top Go down
Steph
Can Handle Lift-Off
Can Handle Lift-Off
Steph

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:43 am

Found a picture Cool

Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 GTE

Norledge wrote:
Steph wrote:
My mum would get moist over that,

Niiiicee... where you been hiding? Razz

Work mostly. Was going to do an update about my car actually but I'm not any more cos it would make me cry Razz
Back to top Go down
Chris_429
Moderators
Moderators
Chris_429

Male Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:51 am

Ah, what's happened to it Steph?!

Nice Astra btw, isn't there a model of them with a digital dash?

Last edited by Chris_429 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Masher
Track God
Track God
Masher

Male Number of posts : 2232
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:06 am

Welcome,

There many more Northener's on here these day's?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetrackdayclub.com/
Mr-G
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:09 pm

Chris_429 wrote:
Ah, what's happened to it Steph?!

Nice Astra btw, isn't there a model of them with a digital dash?

That is the GTE fella, the very early 16v model had a rare digidash with a tickstyle rev counter....the later 16v and 8v models had a curved style rev counter. they also had an electronic speed sensor.

I took mine out as its very dated and the refresh rate on the speedo is not so good.
Back to top Go down
Mr-G
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:16 pm

Steph wrote:
Found a picture Cool

Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 GTE

Lovely looking car mate, when did the wheels get swapped though?
Back to top Go down
Steph
Can Handle Lift-Off
Can Handle Lift-Off
Steph

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:14 am

I quite liked the dash at the time. I've no idea about the wheels, as far as I can remember those were already on it.
Back to top Go down
Mr-G
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:59 am

Ah right ok, they are the SXI wheels found on the 1.8 models, GTE's came out of the factory with teardrop alloys, Looks like a stunning car though and in the best colour. Smile
Back to top Go down
sje00
Beginner
Beginner

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:29 am

Back on topic for me i suppose lol

My names Sonny Elsden (FB Add feel free)

I drive a Peugeot 106 Rallye S2 white 8v on bodies and a Renault Clio 1.4 8v.

I'm from Hertford, Hertfordshire. Originally born on the bad man streets of Edmonton, North London

I work for Coca Cola as an Electrician/Engineer at North London Operations.
Back to top Go down
http://www.106owners.co.uk
marvin151173
Beginner
Beginner
marvin151173

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:12 pm

Greetings,

I'm Marvin, live in Bridgend, South Wales - although i am an Englishman in a foreign country

Daily drive is a Pug 307 HDi, my toy car is every hair dressers favourite, a mk 1 MX5

I'm a chartered Structural Engineer, working for a large consultancy called Arup.

The '5:

Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 DPP_0001
Back to top Go down
nellers2001
Moderators
Moderators
nellers2001

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:16 pm

Welcome! Another Englishman in a foreign country, few of us on here in the same situation!
Back to top Go down
marvin151173
Beginner
Beginner
marvin151173

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:12 pm

nellers2001 wrote:
Welcome! Another Englishman in a foreign country, few of us on here in the same situation!

Not a bad thing......
Back to top Go down
Masher
Track God
Track God
Masher

Male Number of posts : 2232
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:12 am

Hi Marvin, thats one clean looking MX5 you have there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetrackdayclub.com/
woz_106
Moderators
Moderators
woz_106

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:26 pm

nellers2001 wrote:

yeah I know...I'm from birmingstan Embarassed
Back to top Go down
marvin151173
Beginner
Beginner
marvin151173

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:46 am

woz_106 wrote:
nellers2001 wrote:

yeah I know...I'm from birmingstan Embarassed

Its all ok once you get used to the racism Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next