Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Welcome  Affiliates  Shop  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?

Go down 
+59
Ed Doe
ash
Fugs
crane
Stevie
marvin151173
sje00
Chris_429
Steph
Mr-G
5paul5
Sam
Dave-R
MGM
G-Stan
snaggler
Adam86
konlabos
MR101
dabbott151
Davveee
Whiting
adamkst
Ah_Yeah_Thats_Got_A_Turbo
Reechard
JoshG
spritely
nellers2001
jamesy
toger13
Special K
Ustbutler
ben106
Celica
Masher
J50 ONK
Jules
kingy
haddow_AX
diy_gti
PhillipM
Goders172sport
Phil
seph
Steady_Eddy
stanners
iw_laurence
bomber
jezer101
Karl
James
Burp
Sez
ph1l5
Ape
bunji
woz_106
Emily
Norledge
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Stevie
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
Stevie

Male Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-12-26

Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:16 am

Are there any people that live in Wales, that are actually Welsh on here? Laughing
Back to top Go down
marvin151173
Beginner
Beginner
marvin151173

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-02-07

Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:01 am

My wife is Welsh, does that count??
Back to top Go down
Stevie
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
Stevie

Male Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:46 am

Half a point lol
Back to top Go down
nellers2001
Moderators
Moderators
nellers2001

Male Number of posts : 1654
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:52 am

Maybe between me, Marvin and Jamesy we can make 1.5 points then as my wife is welsh and Jamesy's girlfriend is welsh!!

Hhhm anyone else noticing the trend of English men falling for the charms of the Welsh women?! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Reechard
Track God
Track God

Male Number of posts : 2746
Registration date : 2010-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:05 am

nellers2001 wrote:
Maybe between me, Marvin and Jamesy we can make 1.5 points then as my wife is welsh and Jamesy's girlfriend is welsh!!

Hhhm anyone else noticing the trend of English men falling for the charms of the Welsh women?! Laughing

I must say I am trying to join that club.
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

Male Number of posts : 7510
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:05 am

Sez is 1/4 Welsh... its the 1/4 i always argue with Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.www.built4track.co.uk
Chris_429
Moderators
Moderators
Chris_429

Male Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:06 am

Reechard wrote:
nellers2001 wrote:

This!
Back to top Go down
marvin151173
Beginner
Beginner
marvin151173

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Chris_429 wrote:
Reechard wrote:
nellers2001 wrote:

This!

so long as you relise you'll end up with a mental Welsh mother-in-law you'll be fine Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 734853
Back to top Go down
Reechard
Track God
Track God

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:50 am

marvin151173 wrote:
Chris_429 wrote:
Reechard wrote:
nellers2001 wrote:

This!

so long as you relise you'll end up with a mental Welsh mother-in-law you'll be fine Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 734853

I can live with that!
Back to top Go down
crane
Beginner
Beginner
crane

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2011-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:31 am

hey everyone just joined Very Happy umm my name is martin crane and i live in yeovil in somerset and i drive a 106 1.1 hoping to be a 1.6 soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dave-R
Moderators
Moderators
Dave-R

Male Number of posts : 1593
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:17 am

Hello and welcome. How did you find us?

1.6 8v or 1.6 16v?
Back to top Go down
crane
Beginner
Beginner
crane

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:30 am

mate with luke tandoh with the yellow 205 rallye Very Happy and 1.6 8v vtr engine Very Happy just give it abit more power Smile
Back to top Go down
Sam
Track God
Track God
Sam

Male Number of posts : 2143
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:40 am

Welcome mate, car looks good Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.samtalksshiz.blogspot.com
crane
Beginner
Beginner
crane

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:56 am

Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
woz_106
Moderators
Moderators
woz_106

Male Number of posts : 5169
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:29 am

welcome martin, you must of seen rallye James round your way then he's only in taunton iirc Smile
Back to top Go down
crane
Beginner
Beginner
crane

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:16 am

Haha umm may hAce seen it around haha 106 rallye? Smile
Back to top Go down
jamesy
Moderators
Moderators
jamesy

Male Number of posts : 2769
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:19 am

Welcome mate
Back to top Go down
Reechard
Track God
Track God

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:33 am

Welcome to the club Crane.

Nie looking pug you have.
Back to top Go down
Masher
Track God
Track God
Masher

Male Number of posts : 2232
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:53 am

Welcome Crane Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetrackdayclub.com/
Fugs
Beginner
Beginner
Fugs

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:43 am

Hey all. I'm Liam, From Kilkenny Ireland. I drive a Skoda RS 1.8t and a Track car 306 gti-6. I'm 33 and handsome!
Back to top Go down
ash
Experienced
Experienced
ash

Male Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:04 am

Name, Ashley Stevens
Age, 22
drive, 205 rallye track car (gti6 engine, 200@ the wheels) and Izuzu Rodeo pick-up (company car)
Work, area sales manager/rep for a groundcare machinery company. based in Reading but i cover the hampshire area.
from, near Devizes, Wilts

Smile
Back to top Go down
Adam86
Treasurer
Treasurer
Adam86

Male Number of posts : 3248
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:17 pm

Bump for the newbies.
Back to top Go down
Ed Doe
Learner
Learner

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2012-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:48 pm

Hi all

Im Ed

I live in Milford, Surrey

I drive a 106 n/a diesel to get me to work on the cheap, and a 306 GTi6 as a summer toy
Hopefully soon to be supercharging the '6 (the choice is between a half-decent daily or keeping the 106 and spending the money on the fun car!!)

I work as a Project/Technical Installations Manager for a Geothermal & Waterwell Drilling company!
Back to top Go down
RuanE
Learner
Learner

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2012-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:58 pm

I'm Ruan

I live in Highnam (Most definitely NOT Gloucester)

I drive a 306 Diesel - it rattles, it's always broken, but I do have a problem with excessive inlet manifold pressure.

I am a Warehouse Technician for an A/V Rental/Production Company.
Back to top Go down
Garaculas
Experienced
Experienced

Male Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2011-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:27 am

I'm Ed

I live in Gloucestershire

I drive a Honda Logo (think of it as honda's answer to the yaris) at the min while i wait for my monies to come through and i pick up this beaut Smile >>Clicky<<

Im an engine devlopment apprentice at a company that design and build diesel engines for light aircraft.
Back to top Go down
Pebbles167
Experienced
Experienced
Pebbles167

Male Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:01 am

Im chris

I live in wiltshire.

My Toy on the left, and my daily on the right.

Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 Small-1

And my.... Company car Twisted Evil

Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 Small2

Profession, soldier (but hopefully not for much longer!)
Back to top Go down
Garaculas
Experienced
Experienced

Male Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2011-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:38 am

I really do love how that evo is your daily. Pure sex.
Back to top Go down
Pebbles167
Experienced
Experienced
Pebbles167

Male Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:42 am

Haha its ridiculous isnt it! im thinking of trading it in for a 406 estate or something similar... Could do with an mpg of over 20 really Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ed Doe
Learner
Learner

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2012-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:28 am

the 106 (the nad wagon) returns 55+mpg....swap you? + cash my way of course.... Wink

Back to top Go down
Shmed
Beginner
Beginner

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:02 pm

Hi, I'm Paul. I'm 33 and live near Worcester.

I have an MR2 turbo that has be (re)built for the track.

The daily drive is a Mondeo Titanium X Sport (just trying to disguise the fact that it is still just a Mondeo).

I work in IT but love CARS and SPEED! IT pays the bills so I can have fun when I'm not doing IT!
Back to top Go down
Shmed
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:02 pm

How do you go about increasing your Bodgeneer rating?!
Back to top Go down
Chris_429
Moderators
Moderators
Chris_429

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:05 pm

Bodgeneer points are given when someone clicks the plus on the right hand side of your post, mainly for helpful posts Smile should only appear on other people's posts, rather than your own!
Back to top Go down
Shmed
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:10 pm

Aah. I thoguht you'd need to post pics of something you have bodged together Laughing

I can't see a plus, is that because of my low post count?
Back to top Go down
Chris_429
Moderators
Moderators
Chris_429

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:18 pm

They often get distributed because of that, too Razz

Should be on the right hand side of other people's posts... Can't remember if there was a post limit on it!
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

Male Number of posts : 7510
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:36 pm

Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 Untitl14

There!

Might need 10 posts!
Back to top Go down
http://www.www.built4track.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?   Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are you, where are you from, what do you drive, and what do you do!?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4