Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Welcome  Affiliates  Shop  Latest images  Register  Log in  

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rusty
Learner
Learner

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-10-27

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  Empty
PostSubject: My car history!! (Pic heavy!)    My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:22 am

Going through my photobucket and reminiscing about my some of my old cars.... some wont find this very interesting but i guess its a good way of introducing myself properly Crowds' Nipper.... so thats where i get it from!!!!

First car 106 XSI i was 17 christ a good 9 years ago!!

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  DSCF0004

Then the 106 Rallye something i wanted first but couldnt find a nce one...
a good 8 years ago people asked me at the time why i had no rear seats and buckets trend setter? haha probably not but great fun at 17/18

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  Beaasty

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  Firstrallye

The i had a mad idea forced the old man to drive me to leeds to buy this after spending the best part of 2k on paint and wheels refurb, gti rear beam pss9 coilovers i sold it as it was far too slow but looked cool....

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  206

Right needed speed so i bought a cam'd and wizard mapped gti....

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  4

then i fiddled a bit more added bilsteins, braces, carbon, buckets and it was great fun hahaha!!!

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  DSCF0060

oh i forgot i also had a 106 rallye again aswell as the gti missed the old one lol...

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  3weekrallye

So needing more power i phoned TMS and provisionally ordered a 190spec engine and a box with plated diff woke up in the night and though wtf am i spending 8k+ on a 106 for sold it up then next week and bough my first Focus at 20 Very Happy

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  DPP_1167

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  28

before i'd picked the car up a bluefin, decat and airfiliter was on order and in the 2 years i owned it i managed to break the 300 barrier miss that car... same time i stole a mint 18k miles 106 gti of a granny for a cheap price haha

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  F24b5080

decided after about 5-6 trackdays in the RS i needed something cheaper as i was getting the bug so built this Clio new engine and box later it was turning into a money pit and i broke it for parts..

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  Cliofront

so i bought another one the day i moved into the house hahaha!!!

only a modest 260bhp though

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  2-1

nxt up was a silly stage trying to be sensible... track williams bought as seen wasnt really happy with it so sold it soon after

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  P1010660

Then a 206 GTi

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  Car2

lovely to look at but too damn slow so i bought a Cupra found one without tax or test. fitted decat system springs, spacers filter revo etco.... just still too slow on the K03!!!

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  P1020447

was looking for an EVO always fancied one and saw this one local looking for a px... done deal

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  Sidesunset

lovely car 340bhp tidy great fun.... decided to be senisble i wanted a conservatory so bought something more economical and wanted to see what fusswas about....

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  P1020718

standard for about 2 weeks sprayed wheels, lowered, decat and a typhoon filter sounded lovely and what a gearchange but i had the urge for another evo so it went LOL

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  DSC00212

Bit of a gamble unknown jap history in country 2 months but sooo worth it... HKS everything minter far better than the white one... alarm new tyres and a service the only outlay perfecto.... sold it an got company car it was on the drive doing very little. Had the company car for about 3 years. Bored quickly and adiffernt job meant i had to buy my own car again........

Yep another focus RS from a friend running about 250 currently 60k on the clock and i know its history...

plans for this next month boost controller, manifold, custom front mount and drop it alittle!! Oh and within the last few weeks i bought the saxo off the old man so i just need to get that cage fitted Very Happy!

probably missed out a few bits but i will be bringing either car to a track day asap. depending on track it'll be the 120bhp go kart or the 300 Rs hehe

Cheers Crowds Jnr

geek
Back to top Go down
Adam86
Treasurer
Treasurer
Adam86

Male Number of posts : 3248
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: My car history!! (Pic heavy!)    My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:28 am

Wow you've had a few nice cars lol.

Nice thread clad you posted it My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  734853
Back to top Go down
Rallye James
Can Handle Lift-Off
Can Handle Lift-Off
Rallye James

Male Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2010-04-25

PostSubject: Re: My car history!! (Pic heavy!)    My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:39 am

S993EBW looks rather familiar, though it's on a private plate now. I know the current owner and the owner before that. Is that the same car underneath?
Back to top Go down
http://www.topalwaysdown.co.uk
Rusty
Learner
Learner

PostSubject: Re: My car history!! (Pic heavy!)    My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:43 am

same car i bought it off an old granny with 18k on the clock!! oh i also did my best at writing it off one night got a letter through saying it was wrote off but a strong call by the old man and it got repaired LOL
Back to top Go down
Chris_429
Moderators
Moderators
Chris_429

Male Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: My car history!! (Pic heavy!)    My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:47 am

Is S993EBW Jacob/Yak's one, Ed's old one?

Fair few nice motors there! Love the Mk1 Focus RS Smile
Back to top Go down
Rallye James
Can Handle Lift-Off
Can Handle Lift-Off
Rallye James

PostSubject: Re: My car history!! (Pic heavy!)    My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:52 am

LOL, well it still looks a tidy car today, I'd be half tempted to buy it if it had the right engine. Part of me still misses my old white Rallye Sad

Chris, yeah that's the one Smile
Back to top Go down
Rusty
Learner
Learner

PostSubject: Re: My car history!! (Pic heavy!)    My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:54 am

oh i forgot my astra 888 project last year....

purchased like this.... oh dear blue wheels!

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  1760963-1

blew the engine 18 hours into ownership oops so new engine, FMIC lots of boost it was starting to look nice...

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  30024_10150206555145468_52815546-1

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  30024_10150206555985468_528155467_1

got another be senisble panic attack and sold it just befor ehte cage was due to go in shouldnt have sold it....

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  P1050445

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  P1050449

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  P1050448

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  P1050447

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  P1050454

Crowds
Back to top Go down
Rusty
Learner
Learner

PostSubject: Re: My car history!! (Pic heavy!)    My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:55 am

i very nearly bought the rallye back myself about 4 years ago when i had the first RS but he wanted strong money and the gold 106 gti was a minter and a profit maker!!
Back to top Go down
Chris_429
Moderators
Moderators
Chris_429

Male Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: My car history!! (Pic heavy!)    My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:04 am

Well this is it now, it's still incredibly tidy and rocking a JP4 block these days, IIRC it's even up for sale again!

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  5541785324_d5ea359798_b
Back to top Go down
Rusty
Learner
Learner

PostSubject: Re: My car history!! (Pic heavy!)    My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:06 am

the beast lives on Very Happy!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rallye James
Can Handle Lift-Off
Can Handle Lift-Off
Rallye James

PostSubject: Re: My car history!! (Pic heavy!)    My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:11 am

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  5596574496_0e431b4f75_z

<3
Back to top Go down
Masher
Track God
Track God
Masher

Male Number of posts : 2232
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: My car history!! (Pic heavy!)    My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:42 am

Some nice cars there Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetrackdayclub.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My car history!! (Pic heavy!)    My car history!! (Pic heavy!)  Empty

Back to top Go down

My car history!! (Pic heavy!)
Page 1 of 1