Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Welcome  Affiliates  Shop  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Bedford GT Circuit videos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Burp
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
Burp

Male Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Bedford GT Circuit videos Empty
PostSubject: Bedford GT Circuit videos   Bedford GT Circuit videos EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:25 pm

Went to Bedford on Monday afternoon with my mate Tony, to give my car its first track outing of the year. It was the first time we had driven the full GT layout and i rather like it.

It was dry when we arrived and we started to play with the damper settings. (Swapped to AST's over the winter) We didnt finish getting the car how we wanted it before the heavens opened. Tony sent me out on my own to see how it was. I took things steady at first seeing as we were on R888's But the car currently has too much rear brake bias meaning that if you didnt brake in an absolute straight line the back end tried to overtake you. It had me off twice in the wet and Tony very skillfully caught a massive sideways moment in the braking zone for turn 1 in the dry.

Here is the results of my big spin, narrowly avoided the barrier. Thats actually the pit access road I ended up on, miles from the track. Wet grass dont slow you down much

Bedford GT Circuit videos IMAGE_309

Learing from my mistakes and after Tony had had a go I kept it on the black stuff later.

There was all manner of exotic and potent machinery there but surprisingly NOTHING overtook us all day. I enjoyed trying to hang on to the back of an old skool 911 for a few laps.

Gained alot more confidence with track driving but there is still much room for improvement from both me and the car.

So here are some vids I shot, tried a different camera position and im quite happy with the footage, the sound is very crap so sorry for that but its just a setting on the camera that needs changing. Next time they will be better.

Bedford GT Circuit videos IMAGE_306

Back to top Go down
http://www.Burpspeed.com
Burp
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
Burp

PostSubject: Re: Bedford GT Circuit videos   Bedford GT Circuit videos EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Burp
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
Burp

PostSubject: Re: Bedford GT Circuit videos   Bedford GT Circuit videos EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:52 pm

Someone was behind me and had a camera on board. PMSL

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bedford GT Circuit videos   Bedford GT Circuit videos Empty

Back to top Go down

Bedford GT Circuit videos
Page 1 of 1