Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Welcome  Affiliates  Shop  Latest images  Register  Log in  

AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.

Go down 
+27
Rallye James
Special K
Jimmy-Ek9
bomber
nelly08
dabbott151
Steph
IntrAphasE
Sam
Whiting
Ah_Yeah_Thats_Got_A_Turbo
cyb3r
Lee_GtiDiablo
Chris_429
Jonny-r
james_gti6
Reechard
Kris
Masher
Dave-R
Adam86
MGM
nellers2001
jamesy
Huw
woz_106
Norledge
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

Male Number of posts : 7510
Registration date : 2008-07-03

AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. Empty
PostSubject: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:46 am

True I may be a little early... but apparently Woz may have a new car by this Razz

Quote :

AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day. - Saturday, September 11th 2010

Saturday 11th September sees the return of the AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day. With support from AJEC Racing, one of the west country’s leading suppliers of tuning parts and responsible for the preparation and tuning of the Castle Combe Saloon Car Championship lap record holding car, AJEC will bring their own blend of displays and fun to what, in 2009 proved to be the most rapidly expanding day of the year.

With promised display of exciting super cars, a drifting display, the AJEC Parade which featured cars worth literally millions of pounds there is much to look at as well as enjoy the track time.

As with all Action Days you can get your car on the circuit by booking a session at a time to suit yourself. Why not encourage friends to come with you to compare performance of your cars.

ACTION DAYS GENERAL INFORMATION:

This year’s Action Days will follow their usual successful format. Tweaked here and there, but fundamentally continuing the same excellent value for money.

Where else offers non-stop track action for the enthusiast?

Our Action Days cover just about every type of vehicle and enable enthusiasts to mix with like-minded owners as well as taking to the track.

For track users, the day is divided into time zones, so friends can get together to book a particular time, or Club’s, provided they can muster 28 cars, can book an exclusive session.

We keep a close watch on driving standards, issuing yellow and red cards to prevent the worst offenders getting back on the track.

There are lots of conditions to comply with. You must attend a briefing, your car will be sound-checked and unless going out in special sessions, should basically be road legal.

Sound Check

On all our Action Days, the sound limit is 100 dB(A) - measured at the exhaust pipe at 4500rpm on a static test. Your car may be completely road legal, but if it doesn’t meet our check - then sorry, it can’t go out.

Passengers

Passengers can purchase a Passenger Pass, valid all day, which includes Personal Accident Insurance.

Responsible Driving

The days are for enthusiasts to drive their road-registered cars (unless going out in specific sessions). The days are not test sessions for competitors or for drivers to show off their drifting skills or to drive in an aggressive and dangerous
manner. If you don’t want to comply with the rules, then please don’t come. It’s as simple as that.

As Spring PCAD was the beginning of the season, this marks the end... so lets go out in style with our biggest stand yet!

Admission will be £5 per person

Track time is split into 15 minute sessions, if we can pull in 28 members we can have or own dedicated session (avoiding some of the dodgey driving often seen at these sorts of days) - Sessions are £25 EACH - I will try and get all AM sessions (better driving before they open the track up to the public)

Nearest Premier Inn is 6 miles away in Chippenham and can be found - HERE

I'll be convoying from Cheltenham on the morning, details will be sorted closer to the time.

Payment will need to be made by Cash, Bank Transfer (PM me for details), or Gift sent via paypal to -

stuart.norledge@stratstone.com

Also please include Car make, model and Reg Number and a contact phone number in the PM.

Names down!

Entry-
1. Norledge - B4T Disco
2. Sez - B4T Disco
3. Sam - Who knows?

Track session-
Back to top Go down
http://www.www.built4track.co.uk
woz_106
Moderators
Moderators
woz_106

Male Number of posts : 5169
Registration date : 2008-07-04

AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:23 am

you gotta be joking Laughing

Entry-
1. Norledge - B4T Disco
2. Sez - B4T Disco
3. Sam - Who knows?
4. Woz - GiT

Track session-
Back to top Go down
Huw
Can handle a Powerslide
Can handle a Powerslide
Huw

Male Number of posts : 1029
Registration date : 2010-04-25

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:35 am

Wow 9/11, what a respectful date to blast around a track.

Entry-
1. Norledge - B4T Disco
2. Sez - B4T Disco
3. Sam - Who knows?
4. Woz - GiT
5. Huw - Slowsilver

Track session-
Back to top Go down
jamesy
Moderators
Moderators
jamesy

Male Number of posts : 2769
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:37 pm

Entry-

1. Norledge - B4T Disco
2. Sez - B4T Disco
3. Sam - Who knows
4. Woz - Git
5. Hue - Slowsilver
6. Jamesy - Pug gti6

Track session

I think the names will fill up fast after Llandow
AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. 734853
Back to top Go down
nellers2001
Moderators
Moderators
nellers2001

Male Number of posts : 1654

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:18 pm

Sorry won't be able to make this one due to the possibility of having a new family member by then!
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:26 pm

nellers2001 wrote:
Sorry won't be able to make this one due to the possibility of having a new family member by then!

Meh... . bring him/her...

Nothing like rasing a child on tyre smoke and petrol fumes Wink
Back to top Go down
MGM
Track God
Track God

Male Number of posts : 2841
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:00 pm

dunno, chloroform comes a close second.

Entry-

1. Norledge - B4T Disco
2. Sez - B4T Disco
3. Sam - Who knows
4. Woz - Git
5. Hue - Slowsilver
6. Jamesy - Pug gti6
7. MGM
8. Special K

Track session

1. MGM
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:01 pm

I work just over the road from AJEC.... going to go have a chat at some point... see what I can pull Razz
Back to top Go down
Adam86
Treasurer
Treasurer
Adam86

Male Number of posts : 3248
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:33 am

Entry-

1. Norledge - B4T Disco
2. Sez - B4T Disco
3. Sam - Who knows
4. Woz - Git
5. Hue - Slowsilver
6. Jamesy - Pug gti6
7. MGM
8. Special K
9. Adam - MR2 Turbo

Track session

1. MGM
Back to top Go down
MGM
Track God
Track God

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:44 am

srsly can't be the only one going on track? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Adam86
Treasurer
Treasurer
Adam86

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:57 am

Im not going on track because l cant be arsed with the noise test as well as putting my track wheels on for just 15 mins lol. Show track time is always busy anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dave-R
Moderators
Moderators
Dave-R

Male Number of posts : 1593
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:02 am

I'll join you Alex. Will look at this more when I've had some sleep.
Back to top Go down
woz_106
Moderators
Moderators
woz_106

Male Number of posts : 5169
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:50 am

oh poopoo my bad, it was sort of late when I put my name down, didn't realise the track bit Laughing

Entry-

1. Norledge - B4T Disco
2. Sez - B4T Disco
3. Sam - Who knows
4. Woz - Git
5. Hue - Slowsilver
6. Jamesy - Pug gti6
7. MGM
8. Special K
9. Adam - MR2 Turbo

Track session

1. MGM
2. Woz
Back to top Go down
Huw
Can handle a Powerslide
Can handle a Powerslide
Huw

Male Number of posts : 1029
Registration date : 2010-04-25

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:11 am

Right what funny fucker misspelt my name?! Laughing

And Stu, i'm dissapointed at the swear filter. Fucker - fudge packer tbh.
Back to top Go down
Masher
Track God
Track God
Masher

Male Number of posts : 2232
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:37 am

Assuming it doesn't overlap with racing(will check tomorrow) i shall make this one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetrackdayclub.com/
Kris
Can Handle Lift-Off
Can Handle Lift-Off
Kris

Male Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:02 am

when is the latest you can pay for this stu ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gloskris
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:15 am

Huw - fixed Razz

Masher - would be great if you can... hopefully with a few more northerners Wink

Kris - Booking doesn't open till a couple om months before, ideally i'd want payment Mid July
Back to top Go down
jamesy
Moderators
Moderators
jamesy

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Huw wrote:
Right what funny fucker misspelt my name?! Laughing

And Stu, i'm dissapointed at the swear filter. Fucker - fudge packer tbh.

fudge sorry dude that was me half asleep this week Sleep Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Masher
Track God
Track God
Masher

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:50 pm

Norledge wrote:
... hopefully with a few more northerners Wink

Will spread the word.
Back to top Go down
Reechard
Track God
Track God

Male Number of posts : 2746
Registration date : 2010-04-23

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:14 am

Will only put my name down for entry atm, not sure how funds will be at that point.
Hopefully the car is still in one piece and I can go out.

Entry-

1. Norledge - B4T Disco
2. Sez - B4T Disco
3. Sam - Who knows
4. Woz - Git
5. Hue - Slowsilver
6. Jamesy - Pug gti6
7. MGM
8. Special K
9. Adam - MR2 Turbo
10. Reechard - Spaxo(if it isnt broken again)

Track session

1. MGM
2. Woz
Back to top Go down
jamesy
Moderators
Moderators
jamesy

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:18 pm

I know this is sort of goin off topic but were on about camping and few beers around a camp fire wouldent this be a good time as there might end up being the biggest B4T stand yet. A day at combe then shoot off to Weston beach for the night?. Just because the guys that do all the long distance dont have to rush off and i think it could be the perfect end to a good day for the forum?
Back to top Go down
Masher
Track God
Track God
Masher

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:58 pm

Sounds like a good idea, if i was to come Combe is about 4 hours drive for me.
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:21 pm

We'd camp the night before to avoid any early starts?
Back to top Go down
jamesy
Moderators
Moderators
jamesy

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:33 pm

Norledge wrote:
We'd camp the night before to avoid any early starts?

pale beer the night before and then out on track pale
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Lol i won't be on track Razz

We've done it before... just don't drink too much!
Back to top Go down
Kris
Can Handle Lift-Off
Can Handle Lift-Off
Kris

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:00 am

1. Norledge - B4T Disco
2. Sez - B4T Disco
3. Sam - Who knows
4. Woz - Git
5. Hue - Slowsilver
6. Jamesy - Pug gti6
7. MGM
8. Special K
9. Adam - MR2 Turbo
11. Kris

Track session

1. MGM
2. Woz
3. Kris
Back to top Go down
james_gti6
Experienced
Experienced
james_gti6

Male Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:27 am

1. Norledge - B4T Disco
2. Sez - B4T Disco
3. Sam - Who knows
4. Woz - Git
5. Hue - Slowsilver
6. Jamesy - Pug gti6
7. MGM
8. Special K
9. Adam - MR2 Turbo
11. Kris
12. James_gti6--Pug gti6

Track session

1. MGM
2. Woz
3. Kris
Back to top Go down
Adam86
Treasurer
Treasurer
Adam86

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:36 am

jamesy wrote:
I know this is sort of goin off topic but were on about camping and few beers around a camp fire wouldent this be a good time as there might end up being the biggest B4T stand yet. A day at combe then shoot off to Weston beach for the night?. Just because the guys that do all the long distance dont have to rush off and i think it could be the perfect end to a good day for the forum?

AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. 734853
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:37 am

Woop list is already building nicely!!

Might start taking money soon to lock you all in Razz
Back to top Go down
jamesy
Moderators
Moderators
jamesy

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:39 am

Norledge wrote:
Woop list is already building nicely!!

Might start taking money soon to lock you all in Razz

Laughing a fiver il ask my bank (aka) the mrs Laughing
Back to top Go down
jamesy
Moderators
Moderators
jamesy

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:41 am

Wooohooo two gti6s on the B4T stand av it AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. 734853
Back to top Go down
Kris
Can Handle Lift-Off
Can Handle Lift-Off
Kris

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:18 am

alot more variety than i thought
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:20 am

Still not enough Jap... Adam and Sam better pull their fingers out Razz
Back to top Go down
Dave-R
Moderators
Moderators
Dave-R

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:34 am

And Woz! Laughing

And the City...
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:43 am

Dave-R wrote:
And the City...

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHDA

HAHSHAHADSDSDGH
AH
AH

HAHDFHFFD

Sorry i LOL'd all over the thread Sad
Back to top Go down
jamesy
Moderators
Moderators
jamesy

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:33 am

fudge it might sell the 306 and get a civic

AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. 1742322-4
Back to top Go down
Adam86
Treasurer
Treasurer
Adam86

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:00 am

Is that one of the 1.8 VTI's with about 170-180bhp?
Back to top Go down
Adam86
Treasurer
Treasurer
Adam86

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:13 am

Oh and dont forget the ATR if you like them.

Imo these make for a great buy ive was looking at these a couple of years back and they dont loose any money. Infact good ones have gone up in price. LSD as standard as well. A proper type R like the teg with old school v-tec Very Happy

AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. 1597713-1
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:48 am

ATR Swwwwwing!

Jamesy... DO IT!
Back to top Go down
Dave-R
Moderators
Moderators
Dave-R

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:50 am

1. Norledge - B4T Disco
2. Sez - B4T Disco
3. Sam - Who knows
4. Woz - Git
5. Hue - Slowsilver
6. Jamesy - Pug gti6
7. MGM
8. Special K
9. Adam - MR2 Turbo
11. Kris
12. James_gti6--Pug gti6
13. Dave-R

Track session

1. MGM
2. Woz
3. Kris
4. Dave-R
Back to top Go down
Jonny-r
Can Handle Lift-Off
Can Handle Lift-Off
Jonny-r

Male Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:56 am

When do you need payment for a track session and entry for this?
Back to top Go down
jamesy
Moderators
Moderators
jamesy

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:22 am

Adam86 wrote:
Is that one of the 1.8 VTI's with about 170-180bhp?

Yer vti 180bhp i think add
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:28 am

Jonny-r wrote:
When do you need payment for a track session and entry for this?

Entry i'd like ASAP, track will be available till August so no rush there
Back to top Go down
Jonny-r
Can Handle Lift-Off
Can Handle Lift-Off
Jonny-r

Male Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:32 am

Okay, I'll pay for entry soon and see if Rosie wants to come as per usual! I might be seriously counting the pennies this summer if conversion and a few holidays materialise so I'll leave track as a maybe!
Back to top Go down
MGM
Track God
Track God

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:40 am

[quote="jamesy"]fudge it might sell the 306 and get a civic

[img]

the ek9 is the only civic to have. With a charged k20a Wink
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:41 am

4g FTW Razz

Anyway... NO SPAM!!!
Back to top Go down
Chris_429
Moderators
Moderators
Chris_429

Male Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:39 pm

I'll see what I can do regarding holidays at my new job once I start, don't want to commit until I know I can go - but if I can, I'm up for track time too!
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:33 am

Come on boys... i expect everyone at Llandow to come to this too Razz
Back to top Go down
Masher
Track God
Track God
Masher

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:34 am

What about non-Llandow..er's..?
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:43 am

Well you're a given Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.   AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September. Empty

Back to top Go down

AJEC Racing Summer Performance Car Action Day, Castle Combe. 11th September.
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next