Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Welcome  Affiliates  Shop  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)

Go down 
+17
Whiting
Lee_GtiDiablo
Masher
dgunthor
MGM
Reechard
woz_106
Ah_Yeah_Thats_Got_A_Turbo
Huw
jamesy
nellers2001
Kris
Norledge
Adam86
Dave-R
Rallye James
Chris_429
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris_429
Moderators
Moderators
Chris_429

Male Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:54 am

Was a good day, although it's ended fairly badly...

Had an MX-5 break down just down the road from the circuit that was sort of with us. Then Kris's gearbox went pop - so we managed to recruit the Disco to tow him with.

However, Huw and I stopped for a couple of minutes (I was dying for a pee haha), rejoined, and couldn't see the Disco/gti anywhere... about half an hour later, I get a phonecall...

'Uh, the Disco's broken down now too'

So from what I've heard, the h/g's gone on that now, and as far as I'm aware they're still somewhere in Wales - I would offer to pick up but I'm fairly sure this bearing's fairly wobbly now!

Apart from that, it was great - Purple Meatsword was epic, and has gone to the great scrapheap in the sky, the weather was great, the track was awesome, and we got free 22mm sausages.
Back to top Go down
Rallye James
Can Handle Lift-Off
Can Handle Lift-Off
Rallye James

Male Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2010-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:12 am

Had an absolutely brilliant day, firstly many thanks to Stu and anyone else who had a part in organising it, was perfect.

Car is feeling a little loose now, but nothing a good service and check over won't sort. My russian tyres fared well though, had enough tread to get me home to Gloucester. Was very impressed with how it went, the more standard GTis weren't gaining that much on me, though the big brakes were certainly a help! I love the excuses that come out when the little 8v is doing better than expected Razz

Shame the day ended on a downer, hope all affected manage to get home. I'm about in the day tomorrow if anyone wants an extra pair of hands.

I've got lots of photos which I'll upload in the week most likely, would love to see some of mine though, see what the wheels look like in motion, glad they went down well, even if the Llandow guy ripped the piss in the briefing! Razz He truely loved Meatsword though, even got a special mention on Llandow's Facebook page!
Back to top Go down
http://www.topalwaysdown.co.uk
Dave-R
Moderators
Moderators
Dave-R

Male Number of posts : 1593
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:38 am

What an awesome day! Thanks to everyone. Good to see the usual suspects and meet some new people. And see the now legendary Meatsword! I honestly thought it'd still be going at 5pm.

Llandow is a brilliant little track. Really enjoyed it. And made me aware of a few things I need to work on before the next one.

And at the camp site, who jinxed it by saying the Disco would brake down? I think we can point the finger completely at James (as in, B4T James, not Rallye James or Welsh James!) Smile

Looking forward to seeing some pics and videos later.
Back to top Go down
Adam86
Treasurer
Treasurer
Adam86

Male Number of posts : 3248
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:53 am

Disco is getting recovered home they are still in wales at the mo.
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

Male Number of posts : 7510
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:00 am

Holy crap.

21 hours up and i've just got home. It turns out towing a 106 50 miles at 80mph in places kills Discos. From a quick inspection i'd say it's boiled it's oil and the bottom end has seized, bending one or two rods. Hopefully Kris will post pics of how hot the Turbo got...

Kris is still out there waiting for the AA to collect him (they were quoting up to 3 hours from 11pm).

But yeah, great day!

Thank you all for coming, without you the day would never have happened! Was a fantastic track, perfect weather (if a little windy). Gazebo is awesome. BBQ is awesome. 22mm sausages are awesome.

Meatsword... oh meatsword. You will forever remain in our minds. Crushed but never forgotten. Amazed how well it did, bit annoyed Sam and Adam didn't get more of a drive, but hey ho that's life.

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/photo.php?pid=13425083&id=10150151377070142

Looking forward to all the pics/vids... and the Disco engine change!

As for the track, a few people that imo stood out,

Woz - Uber quick as per, going to be a sad day when the 106 goes

Nellers - Couldn't believe it was your first day, getting properly quick towards the end!

Alex - Loving the teggy being used and abused... Meatsword dieing ment i couldn't passenger though Sad

Dave -R - Gald you finiannlyy got Jenny out... even if your poor driving made her ill Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 197243 conversion looks and sounds amazing.

Welsh Dave - CTR is amazing, glad you were really giving it some beans out there Very Happy

Chris - Much the same as above, drving was getting better/faster throughout the day

Thread is already in staff about booking up the next one Very Happy

So now it's 7.33am, i've had less that 5 hours sleep and it's time to fix another saxo... great.

Last edited by Norledge on Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.www.built4track.co.uk
Kris
Can Handle Lift-Off
Can Handle Lift-Off
Kris

Male Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:22 am

I'm dead and home and i'm not going to be able to sleep after consuming 3.5 litres of energy drink - fail.

on a positive the recovery man liked my car
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gloskris
nellers2001
Moderators
Moderators
nellers2001

Male Number of posts : 1654
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:45 pm

I had an awesome day and so did my dad and brother! I loved pushing the car (well more so the tyres) to their limits and will definitely be doing more!

My brother was pushing the car harder than I was, but I'm chuffed to have been doing quick times at the end of the day!

Got some videos from the front of Dave's civic and from my car of various people driving so will post them up in the week (can't do it this weekend as off to mid Wales in a min for climbing, camping and Phil price rally school for my brother tomorrow...what a weekend!).

Loved the track and thought it was a great confidence builder for new track day-goers but also fun for more experienced people!

Thought the cars were good today, Dave's gti conversion, the funky wheels, meatsword, civic type-r etc!

Gutted about breakdowns, two bottom ends (jamesy and stu) and Kris' gearbox! But I'm sure they'll all be fixed in no time.

Thanks to everyone who organised it and everyone els that came to make my first trackday so awesome!
Back to top Go down
jamesy
Moderators
Moderators
jamesy

Male Number of posts : 2769

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:27 pm

I think we can safely say that it was a very successful event everyone enjoyed it and i think as the club gets bigger the events will get even better. Was nice to see the guys we have allready met and some we havent.

Ive seen the vids that Sam an Dave (civic) have made really impressed with them little key ring cams.

Il keep popping down to Llandow to make sure our banners still up and have a chat to Sharon about our next event. Oh yer and i had a word with the coffee lady and she gave me her card and said any time we want her at any of our events to e mail her and she will be there (i think she was trying to blag a passenger ride) Laughing Roll on brands return of the 6! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
jamesy
Moderators
Moderators
jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:44 pm

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 233

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 234

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 235

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 236

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 237

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 238

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 239

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 244

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 245

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 246

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 248

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 249

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 250

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 251

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 253

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 254

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 255

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 261

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 262

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 264

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 265

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 266

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 267

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 269

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 270
Back to top Go down
Huw
Can handle a Powerslide
Can handle a Powerslide
Huw

Male Number of posts : 1029

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:22 pm

Agreed with all of the above, was an awesome day. Learnt quite alot about my car (ie it needs more power), but still had massive fun out on track as well as in the paddock. Already looking forward to Mallory where hopefully 16 valves will be making an appearance in some form or another.

Shame about what happened on the way back but everybody got home in the end.
Back to top Go down
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Male Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:49 pm

Looks like it was a great day!

Will make sure I am at the next one! I think the Bora needs to be stripped to have a chance of keeping up with you lot around a track!
Back to top Go down
Adam86
Treasurer
Treasurer
Adam86

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:55 pm

Had a good time despite the torture of not having my car but that gave me the time to passenger in cars id not being in before like James’s GTi6, Alex's ITR and Sam's prelude.

Had some surprisingly fun laps in meatswords so thanks for that james & stu Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 734853

Massively looking forward to Mallory now!!
Back to top Go down
Huw
Can handle a Powerslide
Can handle a Powerslide
Huw

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:00 am

Oh and I forgot to mention the sunburn. My god. Looked like everyone avoided it apart from Kris and myself aswel Sad
Back to top Go down
jamesy
Moderators
Moderators
jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:44 am

Huw wrote:
Oh and I forgot to mention the sunburn. My god. Looked like everyone avoided it apart from Kris and myself aswel Sad

My head looks like a tomato aswell mate sunny
Back to top Go down
woz_106
Moderators
Moderators
woz_106

Male Number of posts : 5169
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:18 am

brilliant day...track was a suprise I was abit sceptical but it was awesome!

glad to see the disco living upto it's standards of reliability, was getting ready to drive back and come fetch you lot. Stu like I said earlier need a hand swapping the engine then give me a shout.

meatsword was a great laugh, sadly I didn't get to ride the meatsword but the friction it was pulling in the bends peeled the rubber back Rolling Eyes Laughing

Dave - glad your happy with the 16v conversion

Huw - You need more power

Kris - Next time you might do it Wink Razz

Alex - Teggy sounded awesome and went well indeed...sell MGM

Chris - hope you liked the lift of moments when you passengered with me

Jenny - Glad you kept your dinner down

Jamesy - Gutted for you mate, but the 6 did sound awesome

Sam Nellers - Going very well mate, was suprised considering it was your first track experience, glad you liked it and hope you can come to mallory but I know you'll have other comitments.

Rallye James - Wheels were awesome and rack was going well for a car that was quite standard.

As for my car, need to sell it, i'm far to used to it and need a new challenge.

A big thankyou to all as the day couldn't have been better!
Back to top Go down
Dave-R
Moderators
Moderators
Dave-R

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:29 am

Oh and a special thanks to Chris Nellers. Was there to lend a hand and give out advice. Was really appreciated.
Back to top Go down
woz_106
Moderators
Moderators
woz_106

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:31 am

did yours spew anymore oil on the way home dave? was going well yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Dave-R
Moderators
Moderators
Dave-R

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:35 am

No, it didn't. So it's just my "straight through" cam cover breather pipe, coupled with the engine breathing heavily and sloshing oil. Will get a right angled pipe like they have as standard and fit a catch tank in time for Mallory.

Dad was not pleased when I drove off the driveway this morning and it had dropped oil :p Going to clean it all underneath later just to make sure it's definately not leaking from somewhere.
Back to top Go down
woz_106
Moderators
Moderators
woz_106

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:16 am

well thats a good sign that it only leaks on track, yeah get a catch tank and see how that goes.
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:21 am

Coke bottle! Have you sorted the alternator wiring yet?
Back to top Go down
woz_106
Moderators
Moderators
woz_106

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:23 am

he's seen mine trapped in the front bumper, it's the way forward...and it's lighter Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dave-R
Moderators
Moderators
Dave-R

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:26 am

Norledge wrote:
Coke bottle! Have you sorted the alternator wiring yet?

Not yet! Will need to get down a scrapyard and rob a cable/connector from something else and do a bit of a cut and shut.
Back to top Go down
Reechard
Track God
Track God

Male Number of posts : 2746
Registration date : 2010-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:26 am

My pictures are uploading now.

I wish we were still there now!
Back to top Go down
Adam86
Treasurer
Treasurer
Adam86

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:28 am

Was just going to ask where's all the pictures lol.
Back to top Go down
woz_106
Moderators
Moderators
woz_106

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:28 am

so does stu he wouldn't have broke down then
Back to top Go down
MGM
Track God
Track God

Male Number of posts : 2841
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:42 am

anyone wanna buy a 106? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:44 am

MGM wrote:

Jamesy?? Razz
Back to top Go down
woz_106
Moderators
Moderators
woz_106

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:44 am

would you really sell it to someone who knows you... Laughing
Back to top Go down
MGM
Track God
Track God

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:45 am

in all honesty, the last time I felt that good about a car on track was the Clio at Brands, whatever I said before about the Integra being average, I so take it back Laughing weapon
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:46 am

The 106 will pay for a cage Wink
Back to top Go down
jamesy
Moderators
Moderators
jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:54 am

Norledge wrote:
MGM wrote:

Jamesy?? Razz

Not me mate ive got project 666 on the go now she's going to come back stronger and faster Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
jamesy
Moderators
Moderators
jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:06 am

MGM wrote:

My sister did say she was looking at a 106 she could use on track il have a word Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 734853
Back to top Go down
woz_106
Moderators
Moderators
woz_106

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:09 am

failing that October, bring her to mallory she can buy mine Razz
Back to top Go down
Reechard
Track God
Track God

Male Number of posts : 2746
Registration date : 2010-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:36 am

Here are all my pictures, I did not take all of them.
And photobucket has decided to put them back to front...

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1544
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1543
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1542
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1541
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1540
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1539
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1538
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1537
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1536
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1535
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1534
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1533
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1532
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1531
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1530
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1529
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1528
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1527
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1526
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1525
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1524
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1523
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1522
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1521
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1520
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1519
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1518
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1517
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1516
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1515
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1514
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1513
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1512
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1511
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1510
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1509
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1508
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1507
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1506
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1505
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1504
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1503
Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1502

Last edited by Reechard on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Huw
Can handle a Powerslide
Can handle a Powerslide
Huw

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:36 am

How much? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MGM
Track God
Track God

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:44 am

I personally like how at least 2 people stood taking pictures of me trying to get the fudging nuts undone Laughing

Back to top Go down
woz_106
Moderators
Moderators
woz_106

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:55 am

good pics rich, but you've failed me... Sad
Back to top Go down
jamesy
Moderators
Moderators
jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:07 am

MGM wrote:

I personally like how at least 2 people stood taking pictures of me trying to get the fudging nuts undone Laughing

Lol i would of helped but you looked like you was enjoying yourself Laughing Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 932386
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:11 am

Awesome pics Rich.... Group photo will be turned into the forum banner soon!

How much of a man model photographer do i look here...

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Llandow1538

Chris... while you're down there Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 428934
Back to top Go down
MGM
Track God
Track God

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:00 am

you're a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiger

now you're a lemur, diggging in the sand
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:03 am

You're only natural defence is to burrow....

Burrow!!!
Back to top Go down
dgunthor
Beginner
Beginner

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:50 am

awesome day, enjoyed that so much! thanks for organising :-)

well impressed with the 106s, very tempted to get one!

i'll add some pics up in a bit...
Back to top Go down
jamesy
Moderators
Moderators
jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:11 am

dgunthor wrote:

May i add he means aswell as the civic Laughing not instead of
Back to top Go down
woz_106
Moderators
Moderators
woz_106

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:16 am

dgunthor wrote:

Good speaking to you yesterday mate, the 106 is a good budget track car. Can't go far wrong with them.
Back to top Go down
dgunthor
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:29 am

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Dsc_3711

Dozen pics here:

https://s336.photobucket.com/albums/n327/dgunthor/llandow/

If anyone wants high quality copies just let me know and i'll email them over etc...
Back to top Go down
dgunthor
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:31 am

woz_106 wrote:

Good speaking to you yesterday mate, the 106 is a good budget track car. Can't go far wrong with them.

You too - yup, look like great fun and bang for buck! (No pun intended Jamesy - sorry about your 306!)
Back to top Go down
jamesy
Moderators
Moderators
jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:33 am

dgunthor wrote:
woz_106 wrote:

You too - yup, look like great fun and bang for buck! (No pun intended Jamesy - sorry about your 306!)

Twat Laughing Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 734853
Back to top Go down
jamesy
Moderators
Moderators
jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:40 am

Happy now stu?

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 299
Back to top Go down
Huw
Can handle a Powerslide
Can handle a Powerslide
Huw

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:41 am

Really nice shots there, that group one is really good.

Could you email mine to arnoldhuw@gmail.com, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:42 am

Bwahaha much better.

Not going to be happy till i've stamped my mark or everyones helmet... err Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) 428934
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)   Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat) Empty

Back to top Go down

Llandow 2nd July 2010 - Follow up thread (pics and chat)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next