Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Welcome  Affiliates  Shop  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Track Day HD Camera And Data Logger Hire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ClubElise
Beginner
Beginner

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-03-18

Track Day HD Camera And Data Logger Hire Empty
PostSubject: Track Day HD Camera And Data Logger Hire   Track Day HD Camera And Data Logger Hire EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:29 pm

Hi all

I've just started up a new company offering Racelogic Video VBox Video/Data Loggers and in-car HD cameras for hire at Track Days. I'm offering a special discount package to all Built4Track members to hire two Video VBoxes for £60 each, the usual price is £180 (£90 each). This is a great offer as it allows you and a mate to finally end that 'who's fastest' argument king

Because you can't race or time during the day, after the event you can use VBox video and data to watch each other's fastest lap side by side on screen, 'virtually' racing each other!

If you only want to hire one VBox, that's fine. As long as there is a second person wanting to hire on the same day you both get the same discounted price of £60 each.

The VBox system gives you video with 2 in-car cameras, you can see an example here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzpW1fSqqUQ

The on-screen graphics are fully customisable so you can let me know exactly what you want on screen before the day and I'll set it up for you.

You will also get the Racelogic Circuit Tools Software for free including tuition on how to use it to analyse all your data. More details about Circuit Tools can be found here:
http://www.videovbox.co.uk/index.php/en/component/content/article/61/52-circuit-tools.html
Back to top Go down

Track Day HD Camera And Data Logger Hire
Page 1 of 1