Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Welcome  Affiliates  Shop  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring)

Go down 
+5
Norledge
Chris_429
maniac
Stevie
Sam
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam
Track God
Track God
Sam

Male Number of posts : 2143
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) Empty
PostSubject: Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring)   Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:11 am

I got back from Sussex at 1PM gave the passion wagon a quick demon shine and headed out wherever my wheels took me...

Took some pics but my SD card was only like 300mb so couldn't take a lot and my camera broke so I couldn't delete the poopoo ones to take more so I only really photographed the start of my trip... I only did like 100 miles but it was around in circles going back on myself a lot of times.

Anyway to start.... I saw RAPE!

Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) 222915_2028282425748_1204696573_32505461_4395564_n
Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) 222004_2028286865859_1204696573_32505478_302610_n
Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) 222549_2028288145891_1204696573_32505481_939435_n
Look how well demon shine holds up to 100mph bug splats Very Happy
Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) 217471_2028289945936_1204696573_32505486_7949601_n
Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) 222986_2028289065914_1204696573_32505484_3568764_n

It smelt funny....... So I dived in!!

Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) 215305_2028286065839_1204696573_32505475_5220047_n

Then I found the ENCHANTED WOODS OF DEATH!!! which was nice Smile

Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) 215826_2028291105965_1204696573_32505490_2923145_n

Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) 221619_2028292345996_1204696573_32505495_2239365_n

Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) 217790_2028293066014_1204696573_32505498_536336_n

Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) 218175_2028294346046_1204696573_32505502_40796

Then I found a mound! so I drove up it Very Happy Twice...

Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) 224150_2028277065614_1204696573_32505442_1872269_n

Then the Passion Wagon prevailed and "Asking for Directions" Scuff asked me for directions Wink She was walking from broadway and needed to get to a friends house in chipping Camden... I knew where I was but had no Idea how to get to chipping camden so I just made some poopoo up trying to make me sound like I knew where it was, I did kinda know where it was in relation to Broadway but not from where I she asked where I was going I said sounding like a knob "going round taking pictures of my car and driving fast"

she then asked for a lift Twisted Evil

Now I was chuffed because of the potential scuff but I had no idea where the fudge chipping camden was :/

So I was left driving around not saying much because I was looking for signs and poopoo... she then asked if I knew where I was going... I said no Razz

Not happy scuff

We then tryied to find a map somewhere, Found an empty car park back in the enchanted woods to look for one of those map thingys they have, there was one but it was useless, so I got back in the car in anger, scuff was pissed too. I looked back to put on my seatbelt or something and Then I hear a scream and smash and a large bump... Oops Sad

Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) 223076_2028310746456_1204696573_32505554_1929755_n

I drove over the massive bollards in the middle of the car park! This seamed to make scuff laugh... but I didn't, Although because my car was so freaking tall It managed to only scrape along the bottom of the sill.... Problem is I was stuck on my hanging exhaust Sad

I now couldn't take any more pics on my camera which sucked because I wanted to take a picture of the damage... So I got my old nokia out and took some with the VGA with disastrous consequence's Razz

Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) 222214_2028540832208_1204696573_32506136_7978354_n

HAHA!! Looked even better on the phone Razz I think its because its stretched :/

Anyway I got scuff to put on full throttle as I pushed but it kept spinning the wheels... We both tried pushing but didn't work... So then now we are stuck in the middle of the empty ENCHANTED WOODS waiting for someone to help....

We sat and waited... Found out a lot of things about scuff... Made my move Very Happy Got rejected Sad She just turned away and we blew it off lol... awkward!

I then got pissed off from my rejection so I reversed back as far as i could go and just flowed it!! Big bang but I got over, Inspected the damage a exhaust mount had just been bent/knocked off Razz But it was fine... Just blowing a bit more! lol

Anyway drove off... Loud noises coming from the front wheels... Ignored them and found a sign!! Chipping Camden :O Thank fudge...

Then blahh blahh blahh 10 minute drive and she was at her friends house..... Me still thinking I fucked up with the earlier rejection I didn't bother asking for her number because I knew she wasn't interested... I just wanted to go home open a cold beer, laptop and a couple of tissues (For masturbating that is, I don't cry, i'm not a girl!) anyway she wouldn't get out after I said goodbye and she said thanks for the lift... Every man knows this is the sign, So I thought fudge it i'll try again....

FTMFW! She seamed to stop quickly as soon as I went for the ninja finger... Ohh Classy scuff, anyway shes got my number bish bash bosh done... Until I saw her get out and caught a glimps of her ring finger on her right hand...

Yeah she's 30 and married

Back to top Go down
http://www.samtalksshiz.blogspot.com
Sam
Track God
Track God
Sam

Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring)   Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:12 am

Maybe that one pic is so bad because I stretched it to the same size as the others lol Razz when its been made for a tiny screen
Back to top Go down
Stevie
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
Stevie

Male Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring)   Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:18 am

PMSL class story! Laughing
Back to top Go down
maniac
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
maniac

Male Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2011-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring)   Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:22 am

LOL just another day in paradise Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chris_429
Moderators
Moderators
Chris_429

Male Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring)   Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:23 am

Rape, the passion wagon, scuff, a g-cap on the parcel shelf, and a crash all in one story... what more could anyone want from a story?! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

Male Number of posts : 7510
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring)   Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:29 am

TBH, without a Scuff shot it didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.www.built4track.co.uk
Sam
Track God
Track God
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring)   Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:40 am

Chris_429 wrote:
Rape, the passion wagon, scuff, a g-cap on the parcel shelf, and a crash all in one story... what more could anyone want from a story?! Laughing

A wolf? And for someone to get laid Sad

And you missed the playboy bunny Wink

Norledge wrote:
TBH, without a Scuff shot it didn't happen.

i'll try and get one next time. She was reluctant for me to take a shot of her on the bonnet with my VGA camera Sad I said no-one will be able to see her blurry face anywhoooo
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

PostSubject: Re: Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring)   Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:41 am

She has a blurry face??
Back to top Go down
Sam
Track God
Track God
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring)   Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:45 am

Norledge wrote:
She has a blurry face??

Yeah Sad

1 in 10 women... Its sad but she can still live her life to the full. It can become hard when they are trying to eat sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Chris_429
Moderators
Moderators
Chris_429

Male Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring)   Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 am

Pixel scuff?
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

PostSubject: Re: Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring)   Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:55 am

So what happens when she signs up?
Back to top Go down
Hampy1234
Learner
Learner
Hampy1234

Male Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2011-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring)   Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:10 am

I think blurry face is a typo it's furry face it was a bloke!
Back to top Go down
Ape
Experienced
Experienced

Male Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring)   Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 3:23 am

Haha class!! Broadway to Chipping Camden isn't a bad run either lol.

Furry Scuff!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Adam86
Treasurer
Treasurer
Adam86

Male Number of posts : 3248
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring)   Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:33 am

Sam this could only happen to you lmao Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Calum
Learner
Learner

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring)   Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:14 am

Adam86 wrote:
Sam this could only happen to you lmao Very Happy

haha yeah trust it to happen to sam and sam only
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SmashingUK
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring)   Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring) Empty

Back to top Go down

Passion Wagons Tour De La Worcestershite... Includes an un-intentional Scuff hunt and RAPE! (Long write-up/photo whoring)
Page 1 of 1