Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Welcome  Affiliates  Shop  Latest images  Register  Log in  

what are these worth?

Go down 
+4
jamesy
Gunge
Ryangti6
hsustyle
8 posters
AuthorMessage
hsustyle
Learner
Learner

Male Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2012-01-11

what are these worth? Empty
PostSubject: what are these worth?   what are these worth? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:03 am

Yo.What's these worth please?
Got some 16 inch Oz Superleggeras on my 306 powdercoated in white. Ideally swaps for some c5 steels or any average wheel with DECENT RUBBER.
Or other Motorsport wheels like turiniss, comp 2s, Mo5s,pro race 3s. Not really a fsn of show-and-go-slow wheels.
Few small marks,only noticeable close up. 4 Dunlop sport 9000 tires, rears at least 5mm thread,fronts have about 4mm.
One has a bubble so both fronts will be replaced with Proxes t1rs.
what are these worth? IMAG0427-1-1
what are these worth? IMAG0414-1
what are these worth? Rallyelowered026-1
what are these worth? IMAG0413-1

Last edited by hsustyle on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:10 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : more pics & info)
Back to top Go down
Ryangti6
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
Ryangti6

Male Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2011-09-12

PostSubject: Re: what are these worth?   what are these worth? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:06 am

What size look like 17"?
Back to top Go down
hsustyle
Learner
Learner

PostSubject: Re: what are these worth?   what are these worth? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:21 am

[quote="Ryangti6"]What size look like 17"?[/quote
clown
Edited, 16s
Back to top Go down
Ryangti6
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
Ryangti6

PostSubject: Re: what are these worth?   what are these worth? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:34 am

All depends on what someone is willing to pay really mate.
How much you looking for?
Back to top Go down
Gunge
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
Gunge

Male Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: what are these worth?   what are these worth? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:26 am

worth what someone is willing to pay, with wheels its a strange 1 i had a stint of refurbing cyclones buy a set for £60-80 spent a few days stripping paint priming and prepping for paint, paint them with a good finish and sell on for £450 with 4 new tyres, also sold some 16" compos last year for £520 no tyres basically advertise them at the highest possible price then come down if your not in a hurry to sell you will get good money my compo's were up for sale for 7months
Back to top Go down
http://www.swfco.net
jamesy
Moderators
Moderators
jamesy

Male Number of posts : 2769
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: what are these worth?   what are these worth? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:37 am

Swap for somw mat black cyclones? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hsustyle
Learner
Learner

PostSubject: Re: what are these worth?   what are these worth? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:00 am

jamesy wrote:
Swap for somw mat black cyclones? Very Happy
chuck in some R888s and we're in business!
In a perfect world I'd want some C5 steels and R888s/AO48s etc. Might buy some crappy wheels to run and stick these up for sale. I'll have s scan through Gti6 owners to see what they sell at Surprised
Back to top Go down
jamesy
Moderators
Moderators
jamesy

PostSubject: Re: what are these worth?   what are these worth? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:03 am

Yer they should sell mate they are nice
Back to top Go down
Ryangti6
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
Ryangti6

PostSubject: Re: what are these worth?   what are these worth? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:38 pm

How much you putting them up for?
Back to top Go down
jamesy
Moderators
Moderators
jamesy

PostSubject: Re: what are these worth?   what are these worth? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:51 pm

Ryangti6 wrote:
How much you putting them up for?

Tempted Ry?
Back to top Go down
Ryangti6
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
Ryangti6

PostSubject: Re: what are these worth?   what are these worth? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:48 pm

Just a bit, thinking they might look nice graphite lol.
Back to top Go down
Rallye James
Can Handle Lift-Off
Can Handle Lift-Off
Rallye James

Male Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2010-04-25

PostSubject: Re: what are these worth?   what are these worth? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:36 pm

I guess they're the usual Ford fitment that need spacers to fit on a Peugeot?

That alone might put Ryan off Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.topalwaysdown.co.uk
hsustyle
Learner
Learner

PostSubject: Re: what are these worth?   what are these worth? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:29 am

Nope:) I've had them off a couple of days ago,no spacers needed, they come with long wheel bolts,locking wheelnuts. They don't rub. Discovered the SHOCKING turning circle on the Rallye oh my...
Back to top Go down
Rallye James
Can Handle Lift-Off
Can Handle Lift-Off
Rallye James

Male Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2010-04-25

PostSubject: Re: what are these worth?   what are these worth? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:35 am

Wow, that's pretty rare then! I was told these only came in Ford offset (about ET40). I had trouble with the spacers on mine, ending in a wheel coming off and the brake calliper going through the metal! Ryan had a similar (and more costly) problem with his old wheels.

The turning circle is funny, you get used to not being able to turn left Razz I forgot about it when I tried to squeeze into a small space in the office car park in Ryan's the other day Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.topalwaysdown.co.uk
RuanE
Learner
Learner

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2012-01-09

PostSubject: Re: what are these worth?   what are these worth? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:55 am

God I'd love these...

I have a set of steelies with x3 dunlop sport sp fastresponses which are literally brand new, ones a fallen ziex as one of the dunlops got wrecked by a nasty stone which shagged the wall...

Cash your way, too, obviously...
Back to top Go down
Ryangti6
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
Ryangti6

PostSubject: Re: what are these worth?   what are these worth? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:12 am

Rallye James wrote:
The turning circle is funny, you get used to not being able to turn left Razz I forgot about it when I tried to squeeze into a small space in the office car park in Ryan's the other day Laughing

Not being able to turn right lol. Guess its bin a while since u had one. Left is shocking too though.
Back to top Go down
hsustyle
Learner
Learner

PostSubject: Re: what are these worth?   what are these worth? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:02 am

RuanE wrote:
God I'd love these...

I have a set of steelies with x3 dunlop sport sp fastresponses which are literally brand new, ones a fallen ziex as one of the dunlops got wrecked by a nasty stone which shagged the wall...

Cash your way, too, obviously...

Ohhhh now this sounds good. please pm me pics of steels and wheels please dude. C5 steels? Colour and finish?
Back to top Go down
RuanE
Learner
Learner

PostSubject: Re: what are these worth?   what are these worth? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:42 am

Sadly not C5s, well, they may be, but I don't think they are?

They're the ones with less holes... They're definitely NOT GTi6 steelies, though.

They're currently in matte black, but I was going to spray them Honda Milano Red... But if you want me to leave them in a certain colour, I will... I'll more than happily spray them whatever colour you want tbh, the Milano Red cans are brand new unopened, so I can return for another colour...

However in a vein attempt to make you want the very slightly heavier steels... The c5 alloy steels are soft as feck, buckle so easily... And therefore the steels are better....

what are these worth? 197243
Back to top Go down
hsustyle
Learner
Learner

PostSubject: Re: what are these worth?   what are these worth? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:27 am

RuanE wrote:
Sadly not C5s, well, they may be, but I don't think they are?

They're the ones with less holes... They're definitely NOT GTi6 steelies, though.

They're currently in matte black, but I was going to spray them Honda Milano Red... But if you want me to leave them in a certain colour, I will... I'll more than happily spray them whatever colour you want tbh, the Milano Red cans are brand new unopened, so I can return for another colour...

However in a vein attempt to make you want the very slightly heavier steels... The c5 alloy steels are soft as feck, buckle so easily... And therefore the steels are better....

what are these worth? 197243
True, there are two types of C5 steels, the more common one are prone to cracking.
Send me sonera pics please and we can look at sorting something out.I'll fling you some pics of mine close up.
Amin
Back to top Go down
RuanE
Learner
Learner

PostSubject: Re: what are these worth?   what are these worth? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:58 am

Sweet, will try and sort some ASAP.
Back to top Go down
hsustyle
Learner
Learner

PostSubject: Re: what are these worth?   what are these worth? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:07 pm

RuanE wrote:
Sweet, will try and sort some ASAP.

Any luck?Smile
Now with two new front tires.
Back to top Go down
Garaculas
Experienced
Experienced

Male Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2011-10-28

PostSubject: Re: what are these worth?   what are these worth? EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:06 am

what are these worth? Imagemsj

Just took this pic with Ruan earlier, he said he'll get some proper ones up tomorrow
Back to top Go down
hsustyle
Learner
Learner

PostSubject: Re: what are these worth?   what are these worth? EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:24 am

Ok cool. Cheers for that. I wonder what model they are from. Look the part!
Back to top Go down
Garaculas
Experienced
Experienced

Male Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2011-10-28

PostSubject: Re: what are these worth?   what are these worth? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:21 am

So sorry the pic is bloody huge, forgot to resize it lol. Not sure actually, hes been at work today and still is so not sure if he managed to get the other pics for you but ill give him a reminder about it when he gets in.

Keeps going on about taking these off your hands so dont worry Smile
Back to top Go down
hsustyle
Learner
Learner

PostSubject: Re: what are these worth?   what are these worth? EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:56 am

Rallye is now for sale, get in touch if you are interested in the wheels before it goes.
Back to top Go down
Ryangti6
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
Ryangti6

PostSubject: Re: what are these worth?   what are these worth? EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:35 pm

how much you looking?
Back to top Go down
hsustyle
Learner
Learner

PostSubject: Re: what are these worth?   what are these worth? EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:17 am

They are my only wheels so I'd need other wheels for swap. I had a price of £330 with tires in mind.
Back to top Go down
Ed Doe
Learner
Learner

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2012-04-30

PostSubject: Re: what are these worth?   what are these worth? EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:31 pm

These still about or did you sell the car inthe end? I was watching it on PH for AAAGES! If I didn't already have an xu10 money pit I'd have had it off you in a hearbeat! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are these worth?   what are these worth? Empty

Back to top Go down

what are these worth?
Page 1 of 1