Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Welcome  Affiliates  Shop  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'

Go down 
+16
Jeano
maniac
nelly08
Masher
jezer101
Whiting
jamesy
nellers2001
Reechard
Rallye James
Norledge
Adam86
Stevie
woz_106
Sam
Chris_429
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris_429
Moderators
Moderators
Chris_429

Male Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' Empty
PostSubject: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:20 pm

Well as most of you know, picked myself up a little MX-5 last week. Managed to break the window before even buying it (with Stu's help!), and have been seeing a few little bits that need tidying up - but overall it's a bit of a beauty! Induction noise is quite throaty and think it's pokey enough for now, however long term plans do involve a bit of boost and some nice fitment wheels, still keeping it usable. Here it is though:

Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' 189e8a7d

Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' Abe75230

And the broken rear window...

Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' 591c6c1a

Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' 975578c3

Progress today, well we managed to figure out how to rip the roof apart to fit the new window - much better! Also fitted the obligatory Built4Track stickers.

Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' B1757301

Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' C8e0dc3c

Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' 3b5c58dd

However, this weekend also highlighted a nice simple fault - the clutch slave cylinder needs replacing, after drinking all the fluid and leaving me with no clutch. After a quick bit of research though, we find out this is a common problem and an easy fix - a bleed through with some fresh fluid has left it usable for a few days but a new one has been ordered from MX-5 Parts already, along with a Pipercross panel filter to give me a bit of extra noise when booting it, also known to have a 30% better flow rate than the standard paper filters, along with being re-usable. Result!

Coming up - fitting the clutch slave cylinder, Llandow, and brakes. And hopefully it'll end up a bit lower soon enough!

Back to top Go down
Sam
Track God
Track God
Sam

Male Number of posts : 2143
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:30 pm

There is a lot of potential here :L

And how did you break the window?? Put the roof down without unzipping it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.samtalksshiz.blogspot.com
woz_106
Moderators
Moderators
woz_106

Male Number of posts : 5169
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:46 am

Stu proberly falcon punched it tbh...

As said chris it does look very smart and seems to like kicking the arse out. Love the blog title aswell Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stevie
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
Stevie

Male Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:04 am

Nice mate, you need some Rota RB's on there Cool

Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' 3217090124_large
Back to top Go down
Sam
Track God
Track God
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:09 am

^ agreed.
Back to top Go down
Chris_429
Moderators
Moderators
Chris_429

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:48 am

Window was a joint effort between me and Stu lol!

Stevie, thinking RBR's tbh... bit more dish, nicer fitment...

Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' 71351180
Back to top Go down
Sam
Track God
Track God
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:52 am

This has to be done...

Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' AstonishChris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' Astonish-Rear

THINK OF THE SCUFF POINTS!!!
Back to top Go down
Chris_429
Moderators
Moderators
Chris_429

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:02 am

Just no... Laughing

Scuff like pop-ups anyway Wink
Back to top Go down
Adam86
Treasurer
Treasurer
Adam86

Male Number of posts : 3248
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:02 am

Rota RB's for track and RBR's for road Very Happy

Car is a great condition though l was impressed! Felt like a great drivers car from just sitting in the passenger seat!
Back to top Go down
Chris_429
Moderators
Moderators
Chris_429

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:21 am

Fancy giving me the £1000+ for both sets then? Razz lol. Could be quite cool actually, although Wantanabes look pretty similar, are lighter IIRC, and found more easily/cheaper... They'd be pretty cool track wheels Smile

Hopefully next time we go for a drive the clutch will be working properly! lol. Cheers though mate!
Back to top Go down
woz_106
Moderators
Moderators
woz_106

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:00 pm

does look awesome on either set tbh chris, really tidy car however I did feel like a nancy when you took me out in it Razz
Back to top Go down
Adam86
Treasurer
Treasurer
Adam86

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:25 am

woz_106 wrote:
does look awesome on either set tbh chris, really tidy car however I did feel like a nancy when you took me out in it Razz

Says the mr2 owner Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' 428934
Back to top Go down
Chris_429
Moderators
Moderators
Chris_429

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:55 am

Lol! Laughing

Actually managed slight progress today. Clutch slave cylinder arrived:

Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' 0f12a851

Along with a nice panel filter:

Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' 13c59cb2

I've alreay fitted the panel filter. But dissapointed in the noise difference (I'm not sure there actually is any!) but the standard piping to the air box is a bit restrictive I think, so I'll be looking into that. However, it's made it feel a damn sight nippier, which is something I truely wasn't expecting - throttle responce is nicer too!

Clutch slave cylinder should be fitted tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

Male Number of posts : 7510
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:53 pm

If you want noise... (and probably a bit of heat soak)... drill some holes in the air box Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.www.built4track.co.uk
Chris_429
Moderators
Moderators
Chris_429

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:23 pm

I was thinking more along the lines of adding a couple more air ducts into it tbh Razz

The standard one is a tiny hole that's routed out to the wing, stops like an inch before it. Hardly the most optimal air intake!
Back to top Go down
Chris_429
Moderators
Moderators
Chris_429

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:09 am

More progress again today...

New clutch cylinder fitted thanks to Stu, and no thanks to my lack of tools and lack of awareness:

Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' 30f0c394

Whilst the bonnet was up, I went ahead and did this... bit more noise and a bit more responce. If it's good enough for Mazda, it's good enough for me!

Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' 0a0e1cb2

Also took the rack off, quite like it without but I'll be keeping it for trips where I need a bit of extra luggage space!

Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' 3c4044ba
Back to top Go down
Sam
Track God
Track God
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:22 am

No rack looks good Wink

And btw you don't own a French car now you can't just go bodge it to fix it Razz
Back to top Go down
woz_106
Moderators
Moderators
woz_106

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:03 pm

I know you've already done it now chris but some of the S2K owners run without the airbox lid to increase the noise however I'm not sure if this is possible/safe to do so on the MX-5?

Agree the flat chestedness of having no rack is a huge improvement, shame we now need somewhere else to mount a camera Laughing
Back to top Go down
Adam86
Treasurer
Treasurer
Adam86

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:57 am

I like a big rack but that looks much better without mate Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' 734853
Back to top Go down
Sam
Track God
Track God
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:59 am

Adam86 wrote:
I like a big rack

LOLROFL Sideways Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chris_429
Moderators
Moderators
Chris_429

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:14 am

Lol! Laughing

Got a bit more done on the 5 today. First thing, was to sort out my show plate - always remember Rallye James saying a yellow plate on a white car looks a bit like a fried egg Laughing and I have to say I agree...

So, front plate will be lobbed off for shows, looking into getting an offset jap plate holder which will be easily removable and allow be to fill various holes in the front bumper underneath the current plate. Rear will be like so, had to measure up the drill holes pretty precisely as the actual reg plate is stuck onto the car aswell as bolted.

Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' 2c931e0e

Next up, I noticed on the drive last weekend that you guys with MR2's (most of you, then Razz) can have your sidelights on without popped headlights - for some reason, UK 5's come with a pop-up feature for sidelights, but only when the car's on, controlled by a relay. Bit of research later and a lot of fiddling about to get to a difficult to reach relay resulted in this...

Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' 92d187f5

Next was checking what bulbs I have in the dash welcome lights, and sorting out the driver's side. Ideally I'll need a new light for the drivers side but I managed to sort the connection out for now, ordering some LED's to brighten them up a bit!

Then I gave the whole thing a good clean, finding along the way, this (those who like the hairdresser gags will LOVE this!)

Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' Ec88d51b

And at the end of the day:

Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' 686a156c

May fit my HID's tonight, depending just how much I can be arsed. Need to find out if the seals on the roof are replacable too, as they do leak slightly (well, quite a lot in heavy rain Sad )
Back to top Go down
Rallye James
Can Handle Lift-Off
Can Handle Lift-Off
Rallye James

Male Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2010-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:19 am

White car, white plate. Epic Very Happy Dare you to run one on the road (not the B4T one mind, we've been there before haven't we Wink)
Back to top Go down
http://www.topalwaysdown.co.uk
Sam
Track God
Track God
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:20 am

Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' Ec88d51b

HAHAHAHAROFLCOPTERHAHAHALOLSANDWICHLOLOLOLOLCAKES!!!!

Back to top Go down
woz_106
Moderators
Moderators
woz_106

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:22 am

the white plate looks awesome chris really like that looks soo much better.
Back to top Go down
Norledge
Admin
Admin
Norledge

Male Number of posts : 7510
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:34 am

Chris_429 wrote:
allow me to fill various holes

Giggidy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.www.built4track.co.uk
Chris_429
Moderators
Moderators
Chris_429

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:35 am

Laughing

I forget what site I'm posting this on sometimes Razz
Back to top Go down
Adam86
Treasurer
Treasurer
Adam86

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:37 am

No mincing here lol nice work chris Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' 734853
Back to top Go down
Reechard
Track God
Track God

Male Number of posts : 2746
Registration date : 2010-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:38 am

Loving the white plate chris.

Making some good progress unlike some people.....cough woz cough
Back to top Go down
woz_106
Moderators
Moderators
woz_106

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:39 am

oh I can't wait for this picture moment!
Back to top Go down
Adam86
Treasurer
Treasurer
Adam86

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:40 am

woz_106 wrote:
oh I can't wait for this picture moment!

Sooo tempting lol
Back to top Go down
nellers2001
Moderators
Moderators
nellers2001

Male Number of posts : 1654
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:00 am

Good progress. The little jobs are always the good ones to do!
Back to top Go down
Chris_429
Moderators
Moderators
Chris_429

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:08 am

So, Llandow yesterday. Learnt loads about the 5, went over the limit a couple of times and luckily without a real incident, bar getting stuck and nearly ending up in the tyre wall. Really enjoyed it, learnt loads about what needs improving, and picked up on a couple of bits that need sorting (tracking, brakes, a caliper).

Some of you might have noticed I finally fitted my HID's, led sidelights/numberplate lights and took off the number plates, luckily with no rust behind! With hindsight I probably should have left them on for yesterday though Laughing

Cleaned the mud off today and got some proper pics!

Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' IMG_5717

Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' IMG_5716

Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' IMG_5715

Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' IMG_5714

Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' IMG_5720
Back to top Go down
Rallye James
Can Handle Lift-Off
Can Handle Lift-Off
Rallye James

Male Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2010-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:17 am

Certainly looks a bit cleaner, lol! Was fun to follow round the track and watch the back end going. Twitchy!

Lights do look smart, just need to get down Halfrauds and get some Silvatec indicators. Fried egg FTL Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.topalwaysdown.co.uk
Chris_429
Moderators
Moderators
Chris_429

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:19 am

Lol, it's actually a lense, would need to take apart the whole indicator to get it out which is a PITA. Thinking of getting tinted front ones then clear side repeats and reflectors, but that won't be for a while, after checking the car over today it will be needing a lot of bushes over the next few months!

Speaking of you following me, I meant to apologise for the near miss at the start of the day, you disappeared in my hood and out of my wing mirrors so I didn't know you were trying to pass!
Back to top Go down
nellers2001
Moderators
Moderators
nellers2001

Male Number of posts : 1654

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:04 am

Looked good going round track mate, and was quite funny to see it stuck..and facing the wrong way on the grass!

If it's an orange cube inside the lense just do what I did with my lude ones, use a screwdriver and a hammer and break the orange bit into pieces from the hole where the bulb goes in! Worked a treat on mine and saved money!
Back to top Go down
woz_106
Moderators
Moderators
woz_106

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:45 am

Great little car mate as we was discussing on the track get in on boost and it will be epic!
Back to top Go down
jamesy
Moderators
Moderators
jamesy

Male Number of posts : 2769

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:58 am

I really like this little car mate Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' 734853
Back to top Go down
Adam86
Treasurer
Treasurer
Adam86

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:04 am

Yeh looked like you where having lots of fun mate. I had some good views of you going sideways lol
Back to top Go down
Chris_429
Moderators
Moderators
Chris_429

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:04 am

Cheers guys. Definitely a fun little car, just needs a few tweaks to stop me dying Laughing

Woz, it was what you were saying as we were going through bus stop that made me laugh... 'oh no, here we go!'

Nellers, cheers for that tip, cba with taking the lights apart tbh so that sounds pretty good!
Back to top Go down
Sam
Track God
Track God
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:23 pm

It looks great in those pictures Chris, I think it looks much nicer without the mud-flaps but u should have left them on for llandow because you did need them Razz
Back to top Go down
Whiting
Can Handle Lift-Off
Can Handle Lift-Off
Whiting

Male Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2010-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:32 am

Looks nice chris loved being in it Smile How long did it take to get it sparkling again? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1000008991446
woz_106
Moderators
Moderators
woz_106

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:35 am

Chris_429 wrote:
Cheers guys. Definitely a fun little car, just needs a few tweaks to stop me dying Laughing

Woz, it was what you were saying as we were going through bus stop that made me laugh... 'oh no, here we go!'

Nellers, cheers for that tip, cba with taking the lights apart tbh so that sounds pretty good!

haha loved the fact you don't need bucket seats as your wedged in to the passenger seat with the door and centre tunnel Laughing
Back to top Go down
jezer101
Learner
Learner
jezer101

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:15 am

Looked real nice in the flesh, makes me want one. Satin black dished wheels would look sweet!
Back to top Go down
Chris_429
Moderators
Moderators
Chris_429

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:15 pm

Cheers dude!
Back to top Go down
Adam86
Treasurer
Treasurer
Adam86

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:54 am

Saw a boosted mx5 on the m6 today near B'ham. Nice big intercooler on the front giving it away lol Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Chris_429
Moderators
Moderators
Chris_429

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:09 am

Epic, want Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Masher
Track God
Track God
Masher

Male Number of posts : 2232
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:00 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.thetrackdayclub.com/
woz_106
Moderators
Moderators
woz_106

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:20 am

Masher wrote:
http://grahamgoode.com/website/parts.php?website=16&nav=60&item=11540001

Get it bought Razz

oh for the love of god that needs to be done Shocked
Back to top Go down
Chris_429
Moderators
Moderators
Chris_429

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:20 am

NA6C is the 1.6 Razz either way I haven't got that kind of money lying about right now. Didn't realise they were so cheap new though!
Back to top Go down
Masher
Track God
Track God
Masher

Male Number of posts : 2232
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:33 am

Then go rotary, it can be done Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetrackdayclub.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'   Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides' Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris' MX-5 - Project 'Short back and sides'
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next